Thing You Should Do To Get Bachelors Degrees Online


Scroll Down To Watch Video Detail...

can you wash your hair? i can wash my hair! can you wash your feet? i can wash my feet! can you wash your face? i can wash my face! can you wash your knees? i can wash my knees! this is the way we take a bath!

can you wash your shoulders? i can wash my shoulders! can you wash your toes? i can wash my toes! can you wash your hands? i can wash my hands! can you wash your nose? i can wash my nose! rock! scissors! paper!

one, two, three! play with me! right hand paper, left hand paper! it's a butterfly! right hand rock, left hand scissors! it's a snail! rock! scissosors! paper! right hand scissors, left hand scissors! it's a crab!

oh no! it's a lion! a circle, a circle. can you make a circle? a circle, a circle. can you find a circle? can you find a circle? ready... go! i know... let's make a diamond! can you make a diamond? here we go!

a diamond, a diamond. can you make a diamond? a diamond, a diamond. can you find a diamond? can you find a diamond? hmm... what' next? how about a square? a square, a square. can you make a square?